Wednesday 17 September 2014

Guest post: Autumn picks

As the last few days have been hectic with all the packing, flying and moving to the UK (and by the way I'm officially a Leeds University Student, yey me!), blogging was just the last thing I could think about, so I the lovely Arianne (do check her blog here) agreed to do a little guest post for me on her autumn picks!

Hi everyone! My name is Ayre, and today, I’ve put together an outfit that I thought would be nice for the autumn season. I’m in no way a fashionista, but I tried to give it my best shot. I’m inspired by the fashion from Gossip Girl.

The main piece of this outfit is the Burberry Prorsum Cotton-Twill Trench Coat in white. I’ve always wanted one, and if I do get one, I’d love it in this color. Of course I’d love to own them in multiple colors as well ;)

I really loved the style of the Ohne Titel Abstract Print Skater Dress. It is quite conservative, but it hugs all the right curves. I love the colors the most. Since the autumn season is a little bit colder, I would wear the dress with black leggings underneath.

For shoes, I love the idea of lots of laces and stiletto heels. This one is from Tom Ford New In Box Black Suede Lace Up Peep-Toe Booties.

Finally, the hardest part is to decide what purse to carry. I found this Jimmy Choo Plum Purple “Chandra” Clutch Bag, and I thought it would match well with the dress. It wouldn’t be too much since the coat will serve as a little break in between the dress and the clutch – does that make sense?


Check out Arianne's blog: Ayre  

Follow her on twitter: Ayre

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...